Northeast Nebraska Community Action Partnership

Are you age 60 or older and in need of additional food?

We've got a solution for that.

Sign up for our Commodity Supplemental Food Program for pick-up at a location near you.

Commodity Supplemental Food Program

Income Guidelines & Distribution

Click to see if you meet income guidelines. Inquire about pick-up and delivery schedules when you apply or see additional location information below.

The Commodity Supplemental Food Program is a resource for people over 60 to gain access to healthy foods.

What You Need to Apply

  • A current US or Nebraska ID for each person applying for commodities (birth certificate, or another document verifying date of birth)
  • Proof of address (utility bill or other mail with name and current address, and must be postmarked within the last 30 days)
  • Self reported income

Eligible Applicants Must

  • Be over age 60
  • Reside in Nebraska
  • Meet income guidelines set forth by the USDA.
  • Be able to pick up on days and locations listed below (Some locations offer delivery, if that is required, please inquire at the location closest to you)

What Foods You Can Receive

Monthly or Every Other Month Packages Contain a Variety of Foods, such as:

  • Non-fat dry milk
  • Ultra high-temperature fluid milk
  • Juice
  • Farina, oats, ready-to-eat cereal, pasta,
  • Peanut butter
  • Cheese
  • Canned meat or poultry
  • Canned fruits and vegetables

Delivery Locations & Schedules


We serve Antelope, Knox, Pierce, Madison, Stanton, Wayne, Cedar, Dixon, Cumming, Burt, Dodge, Thurston, Dakota And Washington Counties. Contact us for more details about our distribution schedules or click here for a complete list.


400 Blaine Street (parking lot)
1st Tuesday Even Months


808 Chase Ave
1st Wednesday Even Months


Decatur: 10th & Broadway
Tekamah: 1124 S. 13th
Blair: 758 S. 16th
Rustic Oaks: 1840 Nebraska St
Kennard: 418 W. 2nd
Arlington: 305 N. 3rd
4th Tuesday Odd Months


Hwy 84 east of Pomp’s
1st Wednesday Odd Months

Lyons/Oakland/North Bend/
Fremont Church/Fremont Towers

Lyons: 360 Main St
Oakland: 401 N. Oakland
North Bend: 240 E. 10th
Fremont Church: 3200 Military Ave
Fremont Towers: 2600 N. Clarkson
& 2610 N. Clarkson
3rd Tuesday Odd Months


1405 Riverside Blvd
2nd Wednesday Monthly &
4th Wednesday Odd Months
Skyline Apartments: 1204 Norfolk Ave
Rebekah Manor: 1700 W. Pasewalk
4th Wednesday Even Months


603 Earl Street
1st Tuesday Even Months

South Sioux City

2120 Dakota Ave
3rd Wednesday Odd Months


Journey Church, 1110 E. 7th St (parking lot)
1st Wednesday Odd Months


1001 Ave D (parking lot)
1st Tuesday Even Months

This is a Federally Funded Program Sponsored by the USDA Farm Bill that provides healthy and nutritious USDA foods each month packaged and distributed by the Northeast Nebraska Community Action Partnership (NENCAP). NENCAP is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. People with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information should contact the Agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800)877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866)632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202)690-7442; or (3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.